Daily Home Care
Provides people with special needs and elderly with 24/7, around-the-clock care. Clients and their families enjoy peace of mind with reliable, daily caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
Special needs, frailty, chronic illness or mobility challenges can make living alone too difficult. Daily care allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of his or her home and maintain as much independence as possible, while ensuring the highest level of quality care and safety.
With 24/7, around-the-clock care, a caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk ans assisting in all activities of daily living including.
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement
- Travel assistance