Hospital to Home Care
One leading causes of hospital readmission or slow post-hospitalisation recovery is the lack of support following a hospital discharge. Wether you or a loved one is transitioning directly home after a hospitalisation or moving through the care continuum via a rehabilitation or medical care facility, in home care is a key resource for a safe and successful recovery process.
A qualified, skilled caregiver will provide essential support during an often stressful time.
The first 72 hours following a procedure or hospital stay represent a vulnerable time for the patient, often involving a new diagnosis and changes in daily habits, required medications, meal regimes, rehab exercises and more. Non-medical home care provides the monitoring, reminders and emotional support to help the individual revoker successfully at home.
- Consultation and personalised Care Plan
- Errands, grocery shopping, perception pick-up, housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Rehabilitation reminders, physical and emotional support and companionship
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events
- Regular status updates to/from care team and family
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Safety and fall prevention